Adding this was more of a question of restructuring my code than really using any new functionality. Everything needed was already built to get to Image Search working.
Few things I had to added to get to this view were…
- I changed networking request code so that I make a 1 request per category. I show the first category whenever it is ready and keep on requesting other categories.
- Created a user control to show the web results. which is pretty straightforward as it is a items control where items are stacked vertically (which is default).
- Added radio button to toggle the visibility of default types of search results
- I also added code so that user can type in search text and hit “Enter” to start searching.
Here is the copy of working project.